SPA-1 Single Position Containment Fill Station
Single Cylinder Fill Enclosure
5000 PSI Rated
by ProAir Midwest, Inc.
(Brochures, Price List, Photos Available)
- Connecting fitting from cascade system.
- One fill hose complete with line valve, stainless bleed valve and SCBA fill adapter.
- The Enclosure is designed and certified to contain the destructive force of accidental cylinder rupture or hose failure.
- The blast of air is vented quickly and in a direction away from the operator.
- A safety interlock prevents SCBA filling unless the access door is completely closed and in the locked position.
- Mounting Anchor Nuts.
PA-1 accessory features:
- Diamond Plate side panels
- Cascade control panel
The Fill Enclosure fills one SCBA cylinder at a time in a Class 2 Station. In reference to the NFPA Guidelines, the station is third party certified. The Enclosure provides increased safety to the operator when the door is closed and locked.
The Enclosure features a door with safety interlock and a tilting cylinder. The tilting cylinder makes loading and unloading easy. A special paint on the internal cylinder protects the cylinders from scuffing during the loading and unloading process. The Fill hose is designed for easy connection to the SCBA cylinder.
Dimensions: 17″ side x 24″ deep (with handle) x 37″ high
Weight: 375 lbs.
Colors: Blue, Green,Yellow, Black, Red
Ask about custom colors to match your equipment.