SIERRA 9000 A-2 and SIERRA 9000.
(Brochures, Price List, Photos Available)
SIERRA 9000 A-2
The Sierra 9000 A-2 Air Booster is ideal for refilling low-pressure and high-pressure air bottles. It is designed to meet the needs of high-volume stations. The new automatic on/off switch allows the booster to pump air until the maximum pressure is reached. It then turns off automatically. When a new bottle is added, the system detects the lower pressure and signals the booster to start pumping again.
- Redesigned pressure system circuitry compensates for different operating pressures.
- Simple turn of the knob allows you to switch from low-pressure bottles (2216) to high pressure (4500 psi).
- Levels are factory set and need no adjustment.
- Both circuits have their own “vent to atmosphere” safety valve to prevent the possibility of overfill
- Easily mounts on trucks, trailers
- Can be used in the laboratory or factory as easily as in the field
The Sierra 9000 Air Booster allows you to take air from any low-pressure source, including a cascade system or a conventional compressor, and boost it to any level up to 5,000 psi, with minimal depletion of storage air. The dry seal system eliminates the chance of adding contaminants to the source air.
- Dramatically increases existing compressor life through reduction of running hours. Fewer compressor overhauls are needed.
- Powered by any conventional A.C. electrical system.
- Ability to fill air bottles on-site greatly reduces need for storage facilities
- Requires a source of gas of at least 1,000 psi to function properly
- Lightweight and portable
The Sierra 12000 Air Booster allows you to take air from any low-pressure source, including a cascade system or a conventional compressor, and boost it to any level up to 6,000 psi, with minimal depletion of storage air.