Trailer enclosures are made of welded tubular steel, and
the frame uses welded structural steel C-channel.
by ProAir Inc.
(Brochures, Price List, Photos Available)
- 12-volt electric starting system
- Dual axle trailer, 7000 lbs gross vehicle weight
- Stainless steel control and operations panel located curbside and lighted for night operation
- Curbside storage of 6 SCBA cylinders
- Tool storage cabinet
- Enclosed underside
- Hydraulic surge brakes
- Two ASME storage cylinders, capacity for four
- 10 gauge sheet metal enclosure
- Spare tire and rim
- Automatic condensate drain